Exclusive to Lets Automate WS10U X10 UK Mains Socket
The socket has a On/Off switch as part of the socket. When the switch is turned on, you have X10 control of the socket. When the switch is turned off the socket is off, and can not be controled by X10
To install the unit:
1. Turn off the mains electricity!
2. Remove your existing socket, from it's metal back box.
3. Remove the 1 gang socket from the main body of WS10 - this will reveal 3 unused screw-down connections.
4. Fit the Positive (L), Neutral (N), and Ground/Earth lives into the WS10, taking care that no strands of wires are loose or touching the outputs.
5. Re-fit the single gang socket onto the front of the WS10 main body.
6. Fit the WS10 onto the double metal back box.
Dimensions Width: 140mm Height: 84mm Depth (From wall): 11mm excluding rocker switch Depth (Inside wall): 22mm